Peace Play in Urban Settings
A healing technique where individuals and families are invited to reflect on and express our own struggles and strengths without using words.
Through the use of miniature figures that represent the different parts of our lives, scenes are created that help us put words to feelings and experiences.
1. Select one, two or three miniatures that are calling you.
2. Place each miniature in the community tray.
3. Sit with the tray and observe the community from different angles.
4. Notice what tools, skills, and assetts you bring to the community.
5. Take pictures of your community and journal.
6. You are invited to share your thoughts and photos with us.
To schedule a session or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.